Checklist for our customers from the EU member states
Due to the growing demand for documents tax offices forthwith in case of exports to EU member states following documents and information:
- complete and exact company address,
- phone number,
- Fax number,
- email address,
- specification of branch of trade
- Internet address (if applicable)
- business card etc.
- European VAT Ident. Number.
- Extract from Commercial Register or proof of trade or official proof of company (e.g. through the Chamber of Industry & Commerce) as a copy from which the name of the proprietor of company is and managing director are evident.
- Passport copy of the proprietor/ shareholder/managing director.
- An authorization signed by the proprietor of the company/managing director possibly with company stamp for the driver picking up the delivery.
- Since 1st of January 2014 the tax office demands an acknowledgement (Reaching confirmation), i.e. a confirmation by the receiving person that the item has arrived in EU foreign country. We need this “Reaching confirmation“ as original with your stamp and signature.
Should no Reaching Certificate be submitted we will charge a deposit amounting to 19% of the purchase price.
The deposit will be reimbursed to you immediately upon receipt of the required documents.